Monday, August 26, 2019

What doesnt kill you makes you....

I know what you're thinking... "stronger!", but that's not been the case for me recently. What hasn't killed me has just made me sore....and left me feeling my age!
So anyhow the reason you haven't heard from me lately is because I've been having intermittent ass pain and I took a big fall at Joni's Run on June 5th too which left me feeling like I'd been in a car accident with road rash and bruises and general soreness...

Anyhow, I'm trying to get back on course and feeling 100% soon because we head out for our next state...think Deliverance and mountains and you'll get a feel for our next adventure!

Meanwhile I'm collecting motivational quotes like this one once again...

and I signed up for yoga! I doubt I'll ever look like this, but who knows!





And come August I'll be in my happy place trail running near and far!



Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment