Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Watch the watch

Recently an awesome, hand-me-down, Garmin Watch was passed on to its third owner.  This may not seem blog worthy, but I feel its life cycle is somewhat of a modern day miracle. In a world where washing machines, dish washers and marriages are lucky to survive five years, this watch is somehow still ticking after over seven long years.

Mile after mile this watch just keeps giving its all!  She never misses a beat! I Guess Garmin knows how to make a solidly performing GPS watch! And best of all, I am the newest owner of this timing marvel so I just had to tell everyone about it!  I honestly feel like I've won the lotto.  I guess I am easy to please!  Also noteworthy is the fact that two of my dear friends were prior owners so I feel like I will somehow take these amazing ladies along with me on all my running adventures completed with this watch which is super cool!  When I run with it, I will think of them so it will help power me through which will be awesome.  Isn't the watch a beauty?!  Even at her advanced age, she looks young and fresh!
Wilma the watch  


Barbara and Mary (Left and Middle) were the two prior owners so they will vicariously embark on all my running adventures with Wilma!

Special thanks to Mary and Barbara for passing Wilma along to me.  You GALS are the BEST!  Stay tuned for many updates on Wilma's adventures #watchthewatch.

Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment